Precast Concrete Walls & Structural Retaining Walls
Ebor's bespoke Precast Concrete Walls provide significant advantages over other walling systems including:-
- Inherent strength, reliability and robustness
- Finite Factory Quality Controls over...
- Concrete Mixing
- Placing and compaction
- Reinforcement Fabrication
- Positioning of Fixings
- High quality moulded finish to exposed surfaces
- Cost effective bespoke solutions
- Speed of construction, with pouring and curing of wall concrete off site and fast, efficient fixing on site offering programme savings
- Improved health and safety with fewer skilled on-site trades required and finished wall in place in significantly reduced time
- Neat, wall joints at regular intervals providing “clean” lines and consistent overall appearance
- Great thermal performance with low U values on insulated walls
Precast Concrete Wall Solutions
Ebor Concretes manufacture and supply precast concrete walls for a wide variety of uses including:-
- Retaining walls
- Concrete Wall Panels
- Storage bays
- Perimeter walls for warehousing, industrial and commercial buildings
- Fire Walls
- Stall risers for retail premises
- Insulated sandwich panels for warehouses
- Dock leveller pits and vehicle loading bays
- Stability cores for framed structures
- Vomitories and pitch surrounds on sports stadia
- Vehicle containment including bridge parapets
Retaining Walls & Concrete Wall Systems
All Ebor's Retaining Walls and Precast Concrete Walls Systems are bespoke manufactured to suit the requirements of your project.
We can design and supply concrete walls with a wide variety of connection and fixing details and features to suit all applications.
Ebor Concretes' Team of Precast Professionals are available to help you with your enquiry and can provide expert help and advice around creating bespoke Precast Walling Solutions to meet your finite project needs.
We can advise with timescales, project issues or assist in developing ideas, help find solutions to obstacles in design, pricing and provide a quotation for you from completed drawings.
Please give us a call or use our web form today for a quick response.